My name is Patrick, and I’ll be your guide – from start to finish – on any project you need me to do!
I’ve been doing web design off and on since 2005. I started off using Adobe’s DreamWeaver software to design sites. Working with local small businesses and artists, I created their websites, and my own.
Fast forward a little to 2011, and I changed the name of the company from “Blair Productions” to “NinjaWolf Studios” and started working with the WordPress content management system. NinjaWolf Studios has worked with various sized businesses in different industries on a wide range of projects.
Why “NinjaWolf,” you ask?
Well, I wanted something different. Something out of the ordinary. I’ve always loved wolves, and I asked my two sons (who, at the time, were 12 and 6) what their favorite thing in the world was. It was ninjas. We kicked around different names using ninjas and wolves, and finally we decided on “NinjaWolf Studios.”
I was doing web design, graphic work, virtual assisting, and I was blogging about homesteading and survival. It was great, but in 2016, I decided I wanted a break from it all, and I started streaming video games on Microsoft’s (now defunct) Mixer livestreaming platform under the online name of “TheNinjaWolf”. (Big surprise, huh?)
After 3 years of streaming, I had done a lot. I had been a Partner with Mixer and Discord (a TeamSpeak-esque VoIP communication system for Online Gaming), affiliates with jerky, energy drink, and gaming eyewear companies, and an Affiliate with Amazon-owned Twitch.
At one point during “the Mixer days,” I worked when I wanted, played games with friends, laughed, and had a good time… and it was actually paying the bills! But when Mixer shut down, and I had to move to Twitch, things got sparse, and I decided it wasn’t for me anymore.
During that course, I met my fiancée, and we started homesteading. We were gardening, canning what we grew and made, started a homestead blog (the second homesteading blog of my life), and we started a YouTube channel.
Since we’ve been homesteading, I started missing the web design clients I used to have, so here we are. We’ve come full circle. “TheNinjaWolf” has put down his gaming controllers and powdered energy drinks, and Patrick has picked back up the web design and black coffee (not that I ever stopped drinking coffee, mind you).
Why work with me?
- Honesty – I’m very upfront and honest with all of my clients. If there’s something you want done that will cost you more, and there’s a better way to do it (and save you money), I’m going to let you know. Transparency is one of my key principals.
- Affordable – I work with your budget. I do have design packages for base prices, but there’s usually a work around to some of those packages. If you need something, and I can do it for less than you expect, that’s a win for both of us!
- Customer Service – I am NinjaWolf Studios. I do the designs, the revamps, the migrations, the virtual assisting, the graphic work, the bookkeeping, the… what I mean is, when you contact “NinjaWolf Studios”, you’re guaranteed to talk to me. One-on-one service every single time!
- Set Hours – I do work on client projects between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm Eastern Monday-Friday. You’re guaranteed to catch me between those hours!
- Communication – I respond. Always. Sometimes I even respond after hours, if need be. You’ll never send an email, message, or phone call without getting some sort of reply within the hour.
- Fast Turn-Around – I’m not one that likes to dilly-dally. I’ll quote you a time frame in which I expect to have your project completed, but chances are, you’ll get it sooner – and it will be to your liking!
At the end of the day, I work for you and you need to know you can rely on me day in day out. That’s why I do the work needed to ensure that I always deliver ahead of schedule. I am dedicated to creating beautiful websites that are engaging, and help you reach your goals.
My goal is to make a positive impact on your life and bring your ideas and concepts to life. I hold myself to a very high standard.
Because I stand by my work, I offer a 30 day warranty on all support and development projects on which I have worked.
Ready to Get Started?
Contact me today to get custom price quotes, ask me questions, or if you’re just ready to get your project started!