Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day to do everything you need to get done. You’re in charge of your business, so you need to focus on the most important tasks. Meanwhile, you can delegate some of the menial tasks to an assistant – even one that’s virtual.
As your virtual assistant, I am an independent contractor who provides you with administrative services while operating outside of your office. I work from my home office, but I can access your necessary planning documents, such as shared calendars, remotely. I will be responsible for providing remote assistance to you and your business team. I will work closely with your company employees using email, phone or video chat to perform a variety of tasks for you.
Tasks I Can Perform for You
- Find accommodations & restaurants
- Make travel arrangements
- Conduct online research to find address and contact details for a given list of companies.
- Social media posts
- General sales administration (Please note – I don’t do cold calling, cold emailing or sales.)
- Scheduling and meeting arrangements
- Invoice your customers
- Follow up on late payments
- Update lead and prospect records
- Input orders and create invoices
- Marketing administration (Please note – I can’t create your marketing strategy for you, but I can help execute it.)
- Edit and prepare content
- Update your website with your content
- Proof and edit your website
- Answer emails and phone calls from customers
- Prepare presentations according to instructions given
- Office Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Help with your to-do list
- Schedule management
- Inbox management
- Check your voicemails
- Sort and log your expenses and receipts
- Social media
- Do data entry
- Edit or format documents
- Transcribe audio or video
- Book accommodations and travel
- Find service providers
- Find products or gifts
Things I Will Not Do
- Roll my eyes at you.
- Ask for a bigger office or desk.
- Bring drama to your office.
- Drink all of your coffee.
- Eat your lunch from the breakroom fridge.
Ready to Hire NinjaWolf Studios as Your Virtual Assistant?
You have something for me to do? Great! Here are a few tips before you contact me about virtual assistance:
- Identify tasks that you need done that would be best to outsource – ones that don’t require your expertise.
- Outline the duties and responsibilities you plan to give me being as specific as possible.
- What kind of communication you require? (Email, phone, video, instant messaging, etc)
- How often do you need to speak with me? (Weekly, daily, etc)
- What hours do you need assistance? (Morning, Afternoon, Evening, No certain schedule)
I offer Virtual Assistant services with no contract, no setup fee, and no hidden fees. Pay for the work you need done when you need it done.
Virtual Assistant rates starting at $18/hr
Ready to get started with Virtual Assistance? Contact me!